Sunday, 8 January 2017

So forgetful

Well it looks like I've forgotten to update my blog for over a year!
Not really, but I decided it needed to go in a different direction, if it was to survive.
I think I was using it as an excuse to collect stuff that I no longer have room for.
If I do decide to keep blogging, it will likely have more of a sewing/refashioning focus.
My fabric stash is one collection I don't think I could bear to part with.

Not to mention the patterns, haberdashery, tablecloths, vintage sheets and curtains which are stashed away elsewhere.

Last year was a rough one for our family as we lost my brother in a car accident.
That's not something you can forget in a hurry, it puts everything else into perspective and makes you question what's really important.
Rest in peace Pete.



4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother, than must have come as a great shock.

    I totally see the reason why you would like to refocus your blog and I for one would love to see another refashion/sewing blog (hey I'd just love to see some up close shots of all those lovely vintage fabrics!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Trees, you have a great eye for fabric too.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your thoughtful comment on Project Minima. I'm sorry to hear of your brother's passing. Mourning takes all the time that's needed. And then some. I look forward to your sewing and refashioning blog when you feel like doing it. In that regard, we're going in similar direction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pao, I'm an avid follower of your blog and find it very inspirational.

      Delete

Don't be shy!