Tuesday, 15 January 2013

More vintage treasure

Postcards are one of the many things I collect - here is my current favourite (although only a repro):


A ruffled satin skirt for $20


An original 70s shower curtain and plastic Caroma stool for $6


A 70s wrap maxi skirt $6


Beautiful blue brocade coat


Red El-Jay ultrasuede coat. Holy grail!


Peach 80s top - haven't had the nerve to wear this yet. Too soon?


Knit rose top


Green nana cardigan


Linen monochrome shirt


Flower top


"Egyptian" t-shirt


Blue suit


Turquoise dress


Embroidered Indian dress


70s (?) dressing gown


Liberty style shirt


Paisley cami and cardi


Cowl-necked top I made


Crushed cardi


Bling


Blingier


Blingy


Tina fridge magnets (I own a large version of the one on the left)


I adore this patchwork pompom toaster cosy.

Tata for now and stay cool across the ditch!
Violet.

4 comments:

  1. Hi, thank you for stopping by at mine and leaving a lovely comment. Wow you really did find a load of goodies, love the shower curtain and the white stool. dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Those plastic stools used to be quite common here in the 70s but I have been looking for one for ages. And I love the colours and print on the curtain too.

      Delete
  2. I'm dreaming of coats & cardigans. I love the blue coat & the cardigan & wrap skirt, & of course I adore the bling too. Leisa Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to confess I haven't worn them yet but it will be cool enough soon.
    We had a pink party at work, to raise money for cancer research the other day, so I wore the coral top, it's even brighter in real life!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy!